Surrogacy in India
Surrogacy in India offers tremendous hope for success with the third-party surrogate parenting for several infertile couples who are unable to attain conception through typical ways and treatments. Third-party parenting may be a collective term for one or additional of the assisted reproductive Technology (ART) Procedures Surrogacy, Egg Donation, Embryo Adoption, gestational Surrogacy, Donor Insemination and donor IVF. Surrogacy in India These treatment procedures are needed for the infertile couples once the woman, for several reasons cannot carry a pregnancy to term or cannot become pregnant at all because of an inhopitable uterus. Kiran infertility Centre is one amongst the leading surrogacy clinics providing state of the art surrogacy treatments for patients from India and abroad.
Surrogacy in India is where another woman carries a baby for a couple/ individual who are unable to conceive or carry a child themselves. Surrogacy is useful within the following conditions.
- Recurrent miscarriages inspite of all potential treatments
- Repeated failures through IVF treatment
- damage to reproductive organs as a result of cancer treatment
- congenital absence of womb as a result of Mayer- Rokitansky- kuster -Hauser -syndrome (MRKH)
- Inability to conceive just in case of Single folks
- Possibility of a Health condition like polycystic kidney disease, high blood pressure,kidney and cardiac disorder,bleeding tendency that makes maternity and birth dangerous.